Kelley Blue Book Values and Prices
Find the 2009 Dodge Blue Book Value you are looking for by selecting the model and trim in the form below.
You will also need to choose which type of Kelley Blue Book Value you would like to view. All values will be displayed on the 2009 Dodge KBB Value page side by side with the chosen value highlighted.
- 2009 Dodge Avenger
- 2009 Dodge Caliber
- 2009 Dodge Challenger
- 2009 Dodge Charger
- 2009 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab
- 2009 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab
- 2009 Dodge Durango
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger
- 2009 Dodge Journey
- 2009 Dodge Nitro
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab
- 2009 Dodge Viper
Note: For some newer models, there may not be enough data available for Kelley Blue Book to provide Dodge trade-in, resale or CPO values.
Trade-In Value is the amount consumers can expect to receive from a dealer for a trade-in 2009 Dodge.
Private Party Value is the amount a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used 2009 Dodge from a private party.
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices for a 2009 Dodge, and the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer.
Kelley Blue Book Certified Pre-Owned Value is representative of dealers' asking prices for a used 2009 Dodge covered by the automaker's CPO program.
Used Dodge For Sale
Calculators that will help you make the best financial decisions and answer the most important questions you have about car costs and financing.