- You are here:
- Pictures >
- Check Out The 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid
Check Out The 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid
The 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid arrives in dealerships in the early fall with a starting price of $25,995 (including shipping) making it the least expensive hybrid utility vehicle available.
Better yet, the C-Max Hybrid offers solid performance and 47 mpg in the city and 47 mpg on the highway.
The new C-Max Hybrid arrives with a distinctive profile that Ford hopes people will begin to associate with fuel economy.
Note the high roof line and big windows, which provide for excellent visibility while driving.
From the rear, the C-Max Hybrid exterior was designed to remain slippery through the air and provide excellent gas mileage.
However, it's design still remains sleek and modern.
From the front, the C-Max Hybrid maintains its aggressive and sporty stance. On the road, it proves it can handle aggressive driving with taut handling and good acceleration
Producing 188 combined horsepower (between it's gas engine and electric motor), the C-Max hybrid can hit 62 mph by using only it's electric motor.
Ford has had an excellent infotainment system for years, and the brand continues that tradition with the newest version of MyFordTouch. The system is intuitive and easy to use.
The SmartGauge on the C-Max Hybrid can turn any lead foot into a hypermiler with just a little training. The system provides a number of different setups to satisfy nearly every driver.
The overall interior of the C-Max Hybrid feels well-crafted and laid out. Ford uses quality materials throughout the cabin.
Much of the utility of the C-Max Hybrid comes from the easy to fold second row. While the space behind the second row is more than 20 cubic feet, when the seats are folded, there is more than 52 cubic feet.
Most Popular Auto News
- Opinion: This Or That: Fiat 500 Abarth vs. Ford Fiesta ST [w/poll]
- Official: Matthew McConaughey dusts off his Lincoln Lawyer jacket [w/videos]
- Official: 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 priced at $78,995
- Video: Watch Audi's Emmy promo, starring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Video: Kia Soul EV ad campaign charges up with sexified hamsters
- Featured: 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 price and power compared against rivals
From Our Partners
Research A New Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover