- You are here:
- Pictures >
- Best Cars For Large People
Best Cars For Large People
The new 2011 Ford Taurus is nicer looking on the outside than the previous generation Taurus. But the old Taurus was known for a cavernous interior and high arched roofline that created almost excessive headroom.
The Fit is a prinme example how a small car can be "fitting" to a larger driver. The high roof-line of the car gives more headroom than one will find in many mall cars, and the interior is under-stated, giving the whole cabin of the car an airy, roomy feel, as well as being actually comfortable.
Better get one of these while they are still on sale. Honda is discontinuing the Element. As you can see, there is hardly a friendlier package for the larger driver. Both side doors open for massive access getting in and out. The driver position is uncluttered and considered one of the roomiest vehicles on the market. It's also rated about the most dog friendly vehicle as well.
Most Popular Auto News
- Recalls: NHTSA releases updated Takata airbag recalled cars list, but it still has errors
- Video: Check out the trick way you access the tire valve on this BMW Alpina B6
- Recalls: NHTSA urges owners of recalled Takata airbag vehicles to take immediate action
- First Drive: 2015 Mercedes-Benz S550 Coupe
- Review: 2015 Subaru Outback
- Recalls: Toyota, Lexus expanding Takata airbag recall, re-notifying customers
From Our Partners
Research A New Car
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover