- You are here:
- Pictures >
- Best Cars For Large People
Best Cars For Large People
The new 2011 Ford Taurus is nicer looking on the outside than the previous generation Taurus. But the old Taurus was known for a cavernous interior and high arched roofline that created almost excessive headroom.
The Fit is a prinme example how a small car can be "fitting" to a larger driver. The high roof-line of the car gives more headroom than one will find in many mall cars, and the interior is under-stated, giving the whole cabin of the car an airy, roomy feel, as well as being actually comfortable.
Better get one of these while they are still on sale. Honda is discontinuing the Element. As you can see, there is hardly a friendlier package for the larger driver. Both side doors open for massive access getting in and out. The driver position is uncluttered and considered one of the roomiest vehicles on the market. It's also rated about the most dog friendly vehicle as well.
Latest Auto News
- Petrolicious finds an oasis of Chevy SS models in the desert
- Chris Harris explains why the world's best car is... the Citroën 2CV?
- Škoda headed to Wörthersee with CitiJet roadster concept
- Subaru to return to Isle of Man with 2015 WRX STI hoping to set new record [w/videos]
- 2015 Mini Cooper S does best gymkhana impersonation in Malaysia
- VW may not bring diesel Golf GTD to US after all
- Mazda recalls 109k Tribute models for rust issue
Research A New Car
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover