2014 Volvo S60
2014 Volvo S60 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Volvo is recalling certain model year 2014 S60, S80, XC60 and XC70 vehicles equipped with keyless ignition. In the affected vehicles, the Central Electronic Module (CEM) will not perform as intended. As a result, the front windshield wipers might run continuously when the ignition is on. Also, the turn signals, high beams, and headlight switch might not work.
Malfunctioning head lamps and/or turn signals increase the risk of a crash.
Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will upgrade the CEM software, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
Volvo Cars of N.A., LLC
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »