2007 Toyota Camry Solara
2007 Toyota Camry Solara Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH CURTAIN SIDE AIR BAGS (CSA), THE CSA TETHER STRAP LOCATED IN THE FRONT PILLARS MAY HAVE BEEN INCORRECTLY ROUTED DURING THE ASSEMBLY PROCESS.
IF THE TETHER STRAP IS NOT CORRECTLY ROUTED, THE FRONT SIDE OF THE CSA MAY NOT DEPLOY AS DESIGNED, WHICH MAY RESULT IN INSUFFICIENT OCCUPANT PROTECTION DURING A SIDE IMPACT CRASH OR ROLLOVER EVENT.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT BOTH CSA FRONT TETHER STRAPS, AND IF NECESSARY, REROUTE THEM. THE RECALL BEGAN ON DECEMBER 21, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TOYOTA AT 1-888-270-9371.
Toyota Motor Corporation
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Camry Solara
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2007 Toyota Camry Solara we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »