2010 Suzuki Kizashi Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
SUZUKI IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010 KIZASHI PASSENGER VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM OCTOBER 13, 2009 THROUGH MAY 31, 2010. THE HINGED DOOR OF THE CENTER LOWER BOX LOCATED IN THE FRONT DASHBOARD AREA FAILS TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 201, "OCCUPANT PROTECTION IN INTERIOR IMPACT."
THE DOOR MAY OPEN IN A CRASH, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY TO THE VEHICLE'S OCCUPANTS.
SUZUKI WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE INSTRUMENT PANEL CENTER LOWER BOX OF THE AFFECTED VEHICLES WITH A NEW PART FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 13, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT SUZUKI AT 1-714-996-7040.
STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR:HINGE AND ATTACHMENTS
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »