2005 Scion xB Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
2005 Scion xB Safety
- Base 4dr Sedan
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- First aid kit
- Volvo promotes bicycle safety with vehicle-to-cyclist technology
- Motorcycle fatalities down for the first time since 2009
- Vehicles awarded IIHS Top Safety Pick awards skyrockets for 2015 [w/video]
- Chrysler recalling 280k Dodge Ram 1500 pickups over axle seizures
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- South Dakota yanks double-entendre 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign [w/video]
- Acura TLX sales stopped over rollaway fears
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »