2005 Scion xB Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
2005 Scion xB Safety
- Base 4dr Sedan
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- First aid kit
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Toyota vows to fix poor Camry crash test result that irked Consumer Reports
- Woman ticketed for driving with Google Glass to fight charge
- Volvo's pedestrian airbags may already be on their way out
- NHTSA claims power to regulate smartphones in cars, will issue guidelines next year
- NHTSA says road fatalities up 3.3% in 2012
- Invisible bike helmet promises to save your hair and your head
- Senate panel debating if NHTSA is advancing auto regulations quickly enough
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »