2006 Scion xA Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
2006 Scion xA Safety
- Base 4dr Hatchback
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- First aid kit
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Chrysler recalling 280k Dodge Ram 1500 pickups over axle seizures
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- South Dakota yanks double-entendre 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign [w/video]
- Acura TLX sales stopped over rollaway fears
- Nissan, Infiniti recall more than 130,000 vehicles for potential fuel leak
- Oil trains create 'virtual' pipeline with sometimes undisclosed routes [w/video]
- Ford recalling 2015 Mustang for fuel line leak, 20K Transit Connects for plastic panel
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »