2005 Scion xA Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
2005 Scion xA Safety
- Base 4dr Sedan
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- First aid kit
- Michelin recalling 1.3M tires over tread separation
- NHTSA chief David Strickland leaving position
- How long do you have to wait to drive after a broken bone?
- Toyota vows to fix poor Camry crash test result that irked Consumer Reports
- Woman ticketed for driving with Google Glass to fight charge
- Volvo's pedestrian airbags may already be on their way out
- NHTSA claims power to regulate smartphones in cars, will issue guidelines next year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »