2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is recalling certain model year 2013 Phantom vehicles manufactured from November 2, 2012, through January 18, 2013. The fuel filler necks may be missing the anti-misfueling devices. The devices prevent misfueling and discharge static electricity.
Without the anti-misfueling device, there is an increased risk of fire from static electricity.
Rolls-Royce is presently contacting all affected owners. Dealers will inspect the gas tank and replace any affected fuel filler necks, free of charge. The recall began in early February 2013. Owners may contact Rolls-Royce at 1-877-877-3735.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:FILLER PIPE AND CAP
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Ltd.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Phantom Drophead Coupe
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »