2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Certain model year 2012 Ghost passenger vehicles manufactured from March 27, 2012, through July 13, 2012 were equipped with 20-inch tires, but the tire information label states that the vehicles were equipped with 19-inch tires. Therefore, the label does not conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, Tire Selection and Rims."
Incorrect tire placard information such as an incrorrect recommended pressure may lead to tire inflation errors which could result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
The owners of the affected vehicles have all received corrected tire information labels, therefore, an owner notification letter will not be issued for this campaign.
BMW of North America, LLC
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Ghost
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »