2013 Porsche Cayenne Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cayenne and Cayenne GTS, model year 2013 Cayenne Diesel and model year 2014 Cayenne S, S Hybrid, Turbo, and Turbo S vehicles manufactured May 27, 2013, through July 10, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the calculated range of the remaining fuel displayed on the instrument cluster may be higher than the actual range. Additionally, the fuel level indicated by the fuel gauge may also be higher than actual amount in the tank.
The fuel display inaccuracies may result in the vehicle unexpectedly running out of fuel and stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software free of charge. The recall began on December 5, 2013. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's recall number is AD03.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT PANEL
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »