1999 Porsche 911 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: PASSENGER VEHICLES. INCORRECT PROGRAMMING OF THE ELECTRONIC LOGIC UNIT CAN CAUSE AN INCORRECT FUEL LEVEL.
THE VEHICLE COULD RUN OUT OF FUEL CAUSING A LOSS OF POWER.
DEALERS WILL UPDATE THE SOFTWARE IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER SO THAT THE FUEL LEVEL AND THE RANGE OF REMAINING FUEL ARE DETERMINED AND DISPLAYED CORRECTLY.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the 911
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 1999 Porsche 911 we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »