2007 Nissan Quest
2007 Nissan Quest Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
DURING PRODUCTION, A SELECT NUMBER OF VEHICLES UNDERWENT AN OFFLINE INSPECTION AT THE ASSEMBLY PLANT WHERE A BOLT IN THE FRONT SUSPENSION ASSEMBLY WAS REMOVED. ON SOME OF THESE VEHICLES, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS BOLT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TIGHTENED TO SPECIFICATION WHEN IT WAS REINSTALLED.
IF THE BOLT IS LOOSE, THE DRIVER WILL HEAR A RATTLING NOISE AND NOTICE VIBRATION. IF THE BOLT COMES OFF COMPLETELY, THE DRIVER CAN EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY IN CONTROLLING THE DIRECTION OF THE VEHICLE WHICH COULD RESULT IN A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE ATTACHMENT BOLTS AND TIGHTEN THEM TO THE SPECIFIED VALUE. THIS RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 2, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-800-647-7261.
Nissan North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »