2006 Nissan Quest Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN MINI VANS, THERE IS A SEAT ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM THAT CONTAINS EXPOSED MOVING COMPONENTS LOCATED AT THE REAR INSIDE EDGE OF THE SECOND ROW SEAT.
WHEN THE OPERATOR ATTEMPTS SEAT ADJUSTMENT, A FINGER MAY BE PINCHED IN THE MOVING SEAT ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM WHICH COULD CAUSE AN INJURY.
ON EARLIER MODEL VEHICLES BUILT THROUGH JUNE 28, 2004, DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE INBOARD SECOND ROW SEAT ADJUSTMENT HANDLE, RIVET A PLASTIC REINFORCEMENT TO BACKSIDE OF THE EXISTING SEAT BACK COVER CARPETING, INSTALL TIE-DOWNS AND A FLANGE TO THE INBOARD SIDE SHIELD. ON VEHICLES PRODUCED FROM JUNE 29, 2004 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 26, 2005, DEALERS WILL RIVET A PLASTIC REINFORCEMENT TO THE BACKSIDE OF THE EXISTING SEAT BACK COVER CARPETING, INSTALL TIE-DOWNS AND A FLANGE ON THE INBOARD SIDE SHIELD. THE RECALL BEGAN ON DECEMBER 19, 2005. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-800-647-7261.
Nissan North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Quest
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2006 Nissan Quest we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »