2013 Nissan NV200
2013 Nissan NV200 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Nissan North America Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles manufactured February 6, 2013, through August 2, 2013. Due to the routing of the wiring harness that connects the fusible link to the battery fuse terminal, the wiring harness may wear through its protective covering, allowing the wires to touch the bracket that holds the fusible link.
If the wires and the bracket make contact, a short circuit may result, causing the battery terminal fuse to blow. If the fuse blows while driving, the fuel pump will stop and cause the engine to stop running, increasing the risk of a crash.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and reposition the wiring harness and apply a protective covering to it, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in mid-December 2013. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
Nissan North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the NV200
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2013 Nissan NV200 we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »