2012 Nissan Armada Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 TITAN AND ARMADA VEHICLES, MANUFACTURED FROM AUGUST 12, 2011, THROUGH MARCH 13, 2012. THE PART 567 CERTIFICATION LABELS ON THE VEHICLES DO NOT CONTAIN RIM SIZE INFORMATION. THUS, THESE VEHICLES FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 110, TIRE SELECTION AND RIMS.
THE OMISSION OF THE RIM SIZE MAY LEAD TO AN INCORRECT TIRE/WHEEL COMBINATION WHICH MAY INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD OF A CRASH.
NISSAN WILL SUPPLY OWNERS WITH A NEW LABEL AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW INSTALL THE LABEL OR THE OWNER WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF TAKING THEIR VEHICLE TO A NISSAN DEALER TO HAVE THE NEW LABEL INSTALLED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 28, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-615-725-1000.
Nissan North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Armada
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Nissan Armada we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »