2006 Morgan Roadster Safety Overview & Features
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
2006 Morgan Roadster Safety
- Base 2dr Convertible
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Door locks
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Will states start to prevent you from registering cars that have pending recalls?
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Watch Nissan's brand-new Datsun Go crash its way to zero stars
- Google Glass may be dangerous to both drivers and pedestrians
- NHTSA grants Aston Martin temporary exemption from new safety standards
- Bicyclist deaths spike on US roads
- Aging, obese crash test dummies in development to replicate US population
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »