2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Lancer Evolution vehicles manufactured from December 12, 2007, through March 5, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the clutch master cylinder can fail.
Failure of the clutch master cylinder reduces the ability to shift the vehicle into or out of gear, increasing the risk of a crash.
Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected clutch master cylinders free of charge. The recall began on November 12, 2013. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's campaign number for this recall is SR-13-009.
POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Lancer Evolution
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »