2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE TURBO CHARGER COOLANT HOSE WAS INCORRECTLY MANUFACTURED, AND MAY ALLOW COOLANT LEAKAGE.
IF A LEAK OCCURS, DURING VEHICLE OPERATION WHEN THE MANIFOLD IS HOT, COOLANT MAY IGNITE AND CAUSE A VEHICLE FIRE.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE TURBO CHARGER COOLANT HOSE FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 15, 2005. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MITSUBISHI AT 888-648-7820.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSE
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Lancer Evolution
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »