2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Mercedes-Benz is recalling certain model year 2011 G550 and G55 (AMG) vehicles manufactured from September 20, 2010, through April 27, 2011. During the front passenger air bag deployment, parts of the molding strip could potentially become loose and become a projectile in the passenger compartment.
In the event of the passenger airbag deployment, if the molding strip comes loose, there is an increased risk of personal injury.
Mercedes-Benz will notify owners, and dealers will reinforce the connection between the molding strip and air bag cover flap, free of charge. The safety recall began on October 26, 2012. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »