2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes Benz) is recalling certain model year 2013 GLK350 and GLK350 4-Matic vehicles, manufactured from May 31, 2012, through August 2, 2012, for failing to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment." The affected vehicles have voltage in the parking lamp circuit that exceeds the maximum value listed.
The higher illumination level may cause glare to oncoming vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Mercedes Benz will notify owners, and dealers will update the software calibration number (SCN) of the subject electronic control unit. The recall began in September 2014. Owners may contact Mercedes Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the GLK-Class
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2013 Mercedes GLK-Class we've got you covered.
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »