2010 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Overhead airbags are used to protect the occupant's heads in the event of a side collision or rollover.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
Anti-whiplash head restraints actively react to rear collision forces and craddle the occupants head in an effort to reduce the likelihood of a whiplash injury.
The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2010 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Safety
- Sport 4dr Hatchback
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, side curtain
- curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Occupancy sensor
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Keyless access system
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Low tire pressure warning
- Michelin recalling 1.3M tires over tread separation
- NHTSA chief David Strickland leaving position
- How long do you have to wait to drive after a broken bone?
- Toyota vows to fix poor Camry crash test result that irked Consumer Reports
- Woman ticketed for driving with Google Glass to fight charge
- Volvo's pedestrian airbags may already be on their way out
- NHTSA claims power to regulate smartphones in cars, will issue guidelines next year
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »