2009 Maserati Quattroporte Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
MASERATI IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009 GRANTURISMO AND QUATTROPORTE VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JULY 3, 2008, THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30, 2008. THE REAR SUSPENSION LEFT-SIDE AND RIGHT-SIDE WHEEL ALIGNMENT TOE-IN TIE- RODS MAY FAIL DUE TO INCORRECT MACHINING.
A FAILED TIE-ROD COULD LEAD TO A LOSS OF VEHICLE CONTROL, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE AFFECTED TIE-RODS, INSTALL A TIE-ROD KIT AND PERFORM A WHEEL ALIGNMENT, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MASERATI AT 1-201-816-2600.
STEERING:LINKAGES:TIE ROD ASSEMBLY
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Quattroporte
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2009 Maserati Quattroporte we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »