2005 Maserati Quattroporte Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2005-2008 Quattroporte, 2008 Granturismo, and 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C vehicles. The rear tie rod assemblies may have insufficient anti-corrosion material applied, allowing them to weaken and possibly fail.
Failure of the tie rods may result in a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners and dealers will replace the tie rod assemblies. The recall began on June 27, 2013. Customers may contact Maserati at 1-877-696-2737. Maserati's recall campaign number is 205.
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Quattroporte
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2005 Maserati Quattroporte we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »