2012 Maserati GranTurismo
2012 Maserati GranTurismo Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Maserati is recalling certain model year 2012 Quattroporte, Granturismo, Granturismo Convertible, and Granturismo MC vehicles. The tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may malfunction due to a software error, preventing the driver from being notified of a low tire pressure situation.
If the driver continues to operate the vehicle with a tire that has low air pressure, the tire may fail, increasing the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners, and dealers will replace the TPMS control unit free of charge. The recall began on October 31, 2012. Owners may contact Maserati at 1-201-816-2600.
TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the GranTurismo
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Maserati GranTurismo we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »