2010 Maserati GranTurismo
2010 Maserati GranTurismo Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
MASERATI IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2008-2010 GRANTURISMO AND GRANTURISMO CONVERTIBLE VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 2008 TO MARCH 2010. DUE TO A FAULTY LAMP ASSEMBLY, THE REAR LIGHTS (BOTH TAIL AND BRAKE) MAY FAIL.
TAIL AND/OR BRAKE LAMP FAILURE COULD LEAD TO REDUCED VEHICLE VISIBILITY, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
MASERATI WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE AFFECTED REAR TAIL LAMP ASSEMBLIES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON FEBRUARY 29, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT MASERATI AT 1-201-816-2600.
EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TAIL LIGHTS
Maserati North America, Inc.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the GranTurismo
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2010 Maserati GranTurismo we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »