2008 Lotus Exige Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Lotus is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Elise and Exige vehicles manufactured from December 1, 2006, through October 31, 2007. The oil cooler line may become detached from its fitting.
A detached oil line could spray oil on a tire, increasing the risk of a crash, or it could spray oil throughout the engine compartment increasing the risk of a fire.
Lotus will notify owners, and dealers will replace the oil cooler hose fittings and the entire lateral oil cooler hose, free of charge. The safety recall began on March 4, 2013. Owners may contact Lotus at 1-800-245-6887.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Lotus Cars Limited
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Exige
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2008 Lotus Exige we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »