2006 Lotus Exige Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2006 Lotus Exige Safety
- Base Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Daytime running lights
- LED brakelights
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Theft deterrent radio
- Low tire pressure warning
- Vehicles awarded IIHS Top Safety Pick awards skyrockets for 2015 [w/video]
- Chrysler recalling 280k Dodge Ram 1500 pickups over axle seizures
- Swedish car mag says Ford Mondeo is dangerously, illegally overweight [w/video]
- South Dakota yanks double-entendre 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign [w/video]
- Acura TLX sales stopped over rollaway fears
- Nissan, Infiniti recall more than 130,000 vehicles for potential fuel leak
- Oil trains create 'virtual' pipeline with sometimes undisclosed routes [w/video]
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »