2006 Lotus Exige Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2006 Lotus Exige Safety
- Base Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Daytime running lights
- LED brakelights
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Theft deterrent radio
- Low tire pressure warning
- Teens don't do this one simple thing that could save their lives
- Hyundai Genesis says in the future, even car stunts will be autonomous
- These ads are how Colorado and Washington are combating their pot DUI problem
- 25% of recalled cars never get fixed
- Do family stickers on your car put you at risk? [w/poll]
- NHTSA chief says it's 'likely' more than 13 died due to GM ignition switch
- Is Detroit becoming 'Carjack City'? [w/video]
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »