1999 Lexus SC 400 Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
1999 Lexus SC 400 Safety
- Base 2dr Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Delay off headlamps
- Headlight washer
- Daytime running lights
- Door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Panic alarm
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Theft deterrent radio
- Will states start to prevent you from registering cars that have pending recalls?
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Watch Nissan's brand-new Datsun Go crash its way to zero stars
- Google Glass may be dangerous to both drivers and pedestrians
- NHTSA grants Aston Martin temporary exemption from new safety standards
- Bicyclist deaths spike on US roads
- Aging, obese crash test dummies in development to replicate US population
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »