2001 Lexus LX 470 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 108, "LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT." THE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS DO NOT MEET LUMINOUS INTENSITY STANDARD.
THIS CONDITION COULD BLIND THE DRIVER OF A VEHICLE DRIVING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSTALL A RESISTOR, WHICH WILL DECREASE THE LUMINOUS INTENSITY OF THE DRL. OWNER NOTIFICATION BEGAN JUNE JUNE 10, 2005. OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.
Toyota Motor Corporation
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »