2012 Land Rover Range Rover
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Land Rover is recalling certain model year 2012 Range Rover vehicles. During the manufacturing process, the windshields on these vehicles may have been installed incorrectly.
In the event of a crash, the windshield may come loose from the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury to the vehicle's occupants.
Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will replace the windshields. The recall began on October 29, 2012. Owners may contact Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Range Rover
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Landrover Range Rover we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »