2012 Land Rover LR2 Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Jaguar Land Rover is recalling certain model year 2012 LR2 and Range Rover Evoque vehicles manufactured on June 11, 2012. The rear brake caliper retaining bolts may be insufficiently torqued.
Insufficiently torqued brake caliper bolts may result in the brake caliper detaching. A detached brake caliper may lead to a loss of brake function. Additonally, the caliper may strike a wheel resulting in the sudden deflation of a tire. Either situation may increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Jaguar Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the rear brake caliper retaining bolts, free of charge. The recall began on January 11, 2013. Owners may contact Jaguar Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837, Option 9.
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »