2004 Lamborghini Murcielago
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger (cancellable passenger) have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion.
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Safety
- Base 2dr Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger w/passenger front-impact cancellable
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low beam
- Illuminated entry
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Murcielago
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago we've got you covered.
- Porsche gives GT3 owners extra year of warranty, new engines in production April 22
- Zero Motorcycles announces small recall for potentially catastrophic motor failure
- Chevy issues stop-sale order for turbocharged Cruze
- NHTSA has just 51 investigators tracking America's 250M cars
- Barra answers FAQ about GM recall [w/videos]
- IIHS bestows 2015 Audi A3 with Top Safety Pick+ [w/video]
- 2014 Nissan Rogue earns IIHS Top Safety Pick+ [w/videos]
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »