2009 Lamborghini Gallardo
2009 Lamborghini Gallardo Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Automobili Lamborghini America LLC (Lamborghini) is recalling certain model year 2007 through 2009 Gallardo Coupes and Spyders fitted with carbon ceramic brake discs. The stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors may fail after being exposed to salty conditions.
Failure of the securing screws may result in a reduction of braking ability, increasing the risk of a crash.
Lamborghini will notify owners, and dealers will replace the screws, free of charge. The safety recall is planned to begin during November 2013. Owners may contact Lamborghini at 1-866-681-6276. The manufacturer's numbers for this campaign are L71X-R.01.13 (model year 2007 and 2008 Gallardo Coupe and Spyder) and L71X-R.02.13 (model year 2009 Gallardo Coupe and Spyder).
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:ROTOR
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Gallardo
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »