2006 Lamborghini Gallardo
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Lamborghini is recalling certain model year 2004-2006 Gallardo Coupe and Spyder vehicles. In certain driving conditions, the high pressure steering pipes near the the steering assistance hydraulic system pump might leak.
Leaking fluid, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Lamborghini will notify owners, and dealers will update the power steering system free of charge. The safety recall began on September 26, 2012. Owners may contact Lamborghini at 1-866-681-6276.
STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST:HOSE, PIPING, AND CONNECTIONS
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN VEHICLES, THE BOLTED CONNECTIONS ON THE SUSPENSION'S DOUBLE WISHBONES MAY COME LOOSE OVER TIME OR UNDER EXTREME LOADING.
THIS CONDITION COULD LEAD TO A REDUCTION IN HANDLING STABILITY WHICH COULD RESULT IN A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPAIR THE DOUBLE WISHBONE SUSPENSION AS NECESSARY FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON FEBRUARY 28, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI AT 1-781-788-0600.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Gallardo
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo we've got you covered.
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »