2012 Lamborghini Aventador
2012 Lamborghini Aventador Safety Overview & Features
ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.
Stability control automatically senses when the vehicles handling limits have been exceeded and reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger have been designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
Side impact airbags
Side impact airbags for the front seats have been designed to protect the torso during a side impact collision.
Knee airbags help to protect the occupants lower extremities from serious injury in the event of an accident.
Seatbelt pretensioners automatically tighten seatbelts to place the occupant in the optimal seating position during a collision.
The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.
2012 Lamborghini Aventador Safety
- LP700-4 2dr AWD Coupe
- Airbags, frontal
- driver and front passenger
- Airbags, side impact
- seat mounted, driver and passenger
- Airbags, knee protection
- driver and passenger
- Traction control
- ABS and driveline
- Height adjustable safety belts
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- high intensity low/high beam, Bi-Xenon
- Exterior light control
- fully automatic
- Daytime running lights
- LED brakelights
- Door curb lights
- Illuminated entry
- Parking assist
- Remote keyless entry
- keyfob (all doors)
- Door locks
- power with 2 stage unlock
- Content theft-deterrent alarm system
- Ignition disable
- Low tire pressure warning
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Aventador
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador we've got you covered.
- Learn how Béla Barényi championed passenger safety with Mercedes-Benz
- GM knew about fatal Chevy ignition problem decade before recall
- Finnish spraying reindeer antlers with glow-in-the-dark paint to curb accidents [w/video]
- The most dangerous countries for drivers
- Car seat manufacturer Graco recalling 3.8-million toddler and booster seats
- Subaru updates EyeSight system with color-detecting cameras
- IIHS tests 11 minicars, finds them wanting in small-overlap crash test
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »