2012 Lamborghini Aventador
2012 Lamborghini Aventador Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Lamborghini is recalling certain model year 2012 Aventador vehicles manufactured July 15, 2011, through April 20, 2012 for failing to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment." The affected vehicles may have headlights that can be aimed horizontally but not vertically.
An incorrect headlamp aim could reduce the drivers visibility and possibly blind oncoming traffic. Either condition may increase the risk of crash.
Lamborghini will notify owners, and dealers will enable the vertical aiming and disable the horizontal aiming of the headlights, free of charge. Owners may contact Lamborghini at 1-866-681-6276.
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Aventador
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »