2003 Kia Sorento Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES MAY EXPERIENCE A FUEL LEAK FROM FUEL TUBES NEAR THE FUEL TANK DUE TO AN INTERFERENCE FIT WITH THE VEHICLE FLOOR PANEL.
FUEL LEAKAGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE, COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE A SECTION OF THE FUEL LINE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON OCTOBER 10, 2005. OWNERS MAY CONTACT KIA AT 1-800-333-4542.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
Kia Motors America
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »