2007 Jeep Patriot Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH REAR DISC BRAKES FAIL TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD (FMVSS) NO. 135, "LIGHT VEHICLE BRAKE SYSTEMS." THE LENGTH OF THE REAR WHEEL HUB MOUNTING BOLTS MAY PREVENT ACTUATION OF THE PARK BRAKE.
THIS COULD ALLOW UNINTENDED MOVEMENT OF THE VEHICLE UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS AND CAUSE A CRASH WITHOUT WARNING.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE REAR WHEEL HUB MOUNTING BOLTS AND REPAIR THE PARK BRAKE FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 8, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT DAIMLERCHRYSLER AT 1-800-853-1403.
Chrysler Group LLC
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »