2007 Jaguar XKR Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE BRAKE SERVO VACUUM SUPPLY HOSE MAY HAVE BEEN MIS-ROUTED DURING ASSEMBLY. THIS CONDITION MAY BRING THE PIPE TOO CLOSE TO THE EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION (EGR) VALVE AND ATTACHMENTS ON THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD.
IN THE CASE OF A CONTACT CONDITION, THE BRAKE VACUUM HOSE MAY MELT LEADING TO A LOSS OF BRAKE ASSISTANCE INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE BRAKE VACUUM HOSE ROUTING AND ADJUST AS NECESSARY. THE HOSE WILL BE REPLACED IF THERE ARE SIGNS OF DAMAGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 25, 2007. OWNERS MAY CONTACT JAGUAR AT 1-800-452-4827.
SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
JAGUAR CARS LTD
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »