2012 Jaguar XK Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 XK convertible vehicles manufactured October 1, 2010, through August 1, 2013. The switch in the overhead roof console also activates the power operated windows when the convertible roof is opening or closing. The switch does not move downward to close the windows. Therefore, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
The power windows may inadvertently be activated and pinch or injure an arm or finger.
Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will replace the overhead roof console, free of charge. The recall began on October 1, 2013. Owners may contact Jaguar at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's recall number is J030.
JAGUAR CARS LTD
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »