2007 Jaguar XJ Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
SOME PASSENGER VEHICLES MAY HAVE FUEL TANKS IN WHICH THE FUEL DELIVERY MODULE (FDM), JET PUMP MODULE (JPM, AND/OR CLUSTER VALVE (CV) SEALS ARE NOT PROPERLY RETAINED IN THE FUEL TANK. THIS MAY RESULT IN ILLUMINATION OF THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL), OR A FUEL ODOR.
IF THE LEVEL OF FUEL IS ABOVE THE FDM, JPM, OR CV APERTURES, FUEL MAY LEAK OUT OF THE TANK. A FUEL LEAK IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FUEL TANKS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON OCTOBER 31, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT JAGUAR AT 1-800-452-4827.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
JAGUAR CARS LTD
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »