2008 Hyundai Entourage
2008 Hyundai Entourage Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 Hyundai Entourage vehicles manufactured from February 16, 2006, through June 30, 2008 and sold in, or currently registered in, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Wisconsin, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. In the affected vehicles, the front lower control arms may fracture due to corrosion resulting from exposure to road salt and water.
A fractured control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the degree of corrosion of the front lower control arms, and will either rustproof or replace them, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in December 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151 or by email at email@example.com. Hyundai's recall number is 115.
SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM
Hyundai Motor Company
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Entourage
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2008 Hyundai Entourage we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »