2009 Honda Fit
2009 Honda Fit Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009-2010 HONDA FIT VEHICLES. THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE FOUR SPRING ASSEMBLIES ON THE ENGINE'S VARIABLE VALVE TIMING AND LIFT ELECTRONIC CONTROL (VTEC) SYSTEM TO FAIL.
A FAILURE OF THE SPRING ASSEMBLIES MAY CAUSE THE VEHICLE TO STALL DURING OPERATION INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE SPRING ASSEMBLIES IN THE ENGINE IF NECESSARY FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 7, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009.
ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »