2012 Honda Accord Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 ACCORD AND CROSSTOUR VEHICLES. THE DRIVER-SIDE OR PASSENGER-SIDE SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAG INFLATOR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO CORRECT SPECIFICATIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH, THE SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAG MAY FAIL TO DEPLOY, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY.
HONDA WILL REPLACE THE DRIVER'S SIDE OR PASSENGER'S SIDE SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAG AS NEEDED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON FEBRUARY 24, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-999-1009.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Auto industry insider previews tell-all book, What Did Jesus Drive?
- Obama administration eyeing new NHTSA boss after safety lapses
- 2015 Ford Mustang already under recall, but just 53 units
- 2015 Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon airbag problem causes recall
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »