2011 Honda Accord Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010-2011 HONDA ACCORD V6 AND MODEL YEAR 2011 HONDA PILOT VEHICLES. THE BOLTS THAT ATTACH THE LOWER LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT DAMPER BRACKET TO THE FRONT SUSPENSION AND THE SPINDLE NUTS ON THE PILOT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PROPERLY TIGHTENED WHICH MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF STEERING. THE SPINDLE NUTS FOR THE AXLE ON THE ACCORD V6 MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TIGHTENED PROPERLY WHICH MAY RESULT IN EXCESSIVE NOISE AND/OR LOSS OF STEERING.
LOSS OF STEERING INCREASES THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALER WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE ANY LOOSE FRONT DAMPER BRACKET BOLTS OR SPINDLE NUTS ON THE PILOT IF NECESSARY. DEALER WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE SPINDLE NUTS ON THE ACCORD V6 IF NECESSARY. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN DECEMBER 23, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-1009.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »