2010 Honda Accord Crosstour
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Recalls
NHTSA Campaign ID #
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010 ACCORD CROSSTOUR VEHICLES. THE FRONT PASSENGER AIRBAG MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED ACCORDING TO CORRECT SPECIFICATIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH, THE FRONT PASSENGER AIRBAG MAY NOT DEPLOY AS INTENDED AND COULD PLACE AN UNBELTED CHILD SEATED IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT AT GREATER RISK OF INJURY SHOULD THE AIRBAG DEPLOY.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE PASSENGER AIRBAG MODULE IF NECESSARY FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON SEPTEMBER 20, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA AUTOMOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-999-1009.
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.)
*The data and content on this web site is subject to change without notice. Neither AOL nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for errors in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
More on the Accord Crosstour
Whether you're a buyer or owner of the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour we've got you covered.
- How tiny recalls are becoming the new norm
- NHTSA to provide VIN search database for recalled vehicles
- Toyota recalls 209,000 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt issue
- Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
- Subaru issues recall over cars that may start themselves
- Toyota announces two recalls affecting 1M Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS models
- GM recalls Chevy Express, GMC Savana over rollaway concern
FIND A GREAT USED CAR
Great Auto Loan Rates
Low Rates on New and Used AutosPowered By Apply In One Easy Step »